Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Occupancy And Checking in/out Policy
There are three kinds of room occupancy.Classic Queen, Deluxe Queen and Junior Suite.
- Check-in is after 2:00 P.M. Check-out is at 11:00 A.M. Please see front desk clerk for possible early check-in or late check-out
- The Camrose Le Chateau Hotel is a Non-Smoking facility.
- Not Pet-friendly.
- All of the newly renovated guest rooms are accessible by elevator. Long term stay room are accessible by stairs only...
Rates depending on high season and low season Rate.
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Deluxe and Junior Suite rooms - $10.00 additional person charge
- Rates do not include 5% GST, 4% Alberta Tourism Levy
- Rates are subject to change
- Group and tour reservation policies may be acquired by phoning the hotel reservation desk.
Cancellation Policy and Damages Charge
Camrose Le Chateau Hotel follows the standard cancellation policy. There will be charges for any damages on premises
- Please note that reservation cancellations under the 48 hour cancellation policy are charged for the first nights reservation fee.
- Cancellation notification must be received at least 48 hours prior to the date of reservation in order to qualify for a refund.
- A $200 damage deposit is a mandatory requirement at check in
- Any sign of smoking or damages to the room will incur a penalty of up to $200